Petite Craftsman with Expansion Possibilities
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this petite Craftsman house plan has an open layout that makes the home feel bigger.
- A two-way fireplace warms the dining area and the living room.
- An island in the kitchen boosts the counter space and storage and has room for three stools.
- Three bedrooms are served by a washer/dryer closet in the hall.
- Add two more bedrooms and an extra bathroom by finishing the basement level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,341 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 35' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss