Petite Northwest Bungalow
About This Plan
- The big front porch of this petite Bungalow house plan is capped with an attractive metal roof.
- Step into the great room area that combines the kitchen and living spaces.
- The compact kitchen has a peninsula eating bar on one side.
- Use the ship's ladder to reach the second floor loft with its cathedral ceiling.
- Open railing gives you views of the vaulted great room.
- The bedroom is on the main floor and it comes with a walk-in closet and two windows to bring in light.
Loft with Ladder
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12