Petite Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Horizontal windows give this Northwest house plan an appealing contemporary look.
- It's petite size works well for empty nesters or first time homeowners.
- From the sunken foyer, you are just one step up to reach the large open concept main living area.
- Here, views stretch all the way from the kitchen to the living room fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to your backyard where you can relax on the deck if you wish.
- The five piece washroom serves the two bedrooms and the laundry room lies close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 104 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on
- Framing Type: Truss