Petite One Story Cottage
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim under the front gable draws your eyes to this petite Cottage house plan.
- The air lock entry foyer serves to keep cold air out in the winter with its extra door.
- An open layout makes the living room and dining area feel larger.
- Pocket doors close off the kitchen so you can leave pots and pans behind when entertaining.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to your back yard.
- Both bedrooms share a very large bathroom with a big soaking tub to relax in.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss