Petite Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With its Prairie good looks and transom windows, this petite house plan is a good starter home or Vacation getaway.
- The foyer opens up to a front to back living area where the views go from the living area through the dining area and right into the kitchen.
- Sliding glass doors take you out to a deck where you can cook out or relax in the sun.
- Both bedrooms are on the left side of the home and share a four piece bathroom.
- An attached one car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 287 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss