Petite Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A big, open floor plan makes this Prairie style house plan feel much larger than its 1,178 square feet.
- The air lock entry foyer opens up to a landing where you go three steps up to the main floor.
- Running front to back, the views extend through the living room, dining room and kitchen, all the way out to the sliding glass doors in back.
- Three bedrooms share a large four piece washroom with a big soaking tub.
- A one car garage completes this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss