Petite Prairie Style House Plan
About This Plan
- With a modest amount of square footage, this Prairie style house plan delivers an open floor plan and two bedrooms.
- The open layout makes the home feel even larger.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to an outdoor living porch.
- The island in the kitchen adds extra counter space and storage.
- A one car carport shelters your car and doesn't take up much space.
- The master suite is at the front of the home, with the smaller guest bedroom at the back.
- There's room for both a stall shower and a soaking tub in the hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 973 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 973 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 973 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 240 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss