About This Plan
- Compact, yet elegant best describes this European style cottage that can be used for empty nesters, the family just starting out or a vacation retreat.
- A separate foyer with coat closet leads into the main living area with a sunken great room that enjoys a fireplace and bay window.
- The dining area is open to both the kitchen with an island and the great room.
- The master suite benefits from a large walk-in closet and shares a deluxe bath with both shower and jetted tub with the two additional bedrooms.
- Ceilings: 8'2' standard; 9'4' great room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,602 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss