Petite Two Bedroom Starter House Plan
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line over the front gable and decorative wood trim on the porch give you a distinctive two bedroom starter home.
- The sunken foyer opens up to a huge, open living area with front to back views.
- You can seat three people at stools in the peninsula eating bar.
- Both bedrooms lie close to the washer/dryer closet - a boon on laundry day.
- A one car garage comes with this plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,051 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,051 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 302 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss