Picture Perfect Bungalow
About This Plan
- This pretty little bungalow would work equally well as a vacation home or a year-round residence. A trio of cheerful gables puts a charming face forward. The open foyer conveniently services front, back and garage access.
- Inside, you'll find a pleasing open floorplan with subtle separations between spaces. A 2-sided fireplace provides warmth to the vaulted living room and social kitchen island, while the dining area nestles into a sunny alcove.
- The master bedroom is situated privately behind the stairs and enjoys semi-private access to a 4-piece bathroom with integrated laundry.
- Upstairs, family and friends will appreciate a private bedroom level with bathroom.
- Above the 2-car garage, you'll find storage space in the bonus room above.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 513 sq. ft.
- Storage: 342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 40' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 467 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss