Pole Building with 8'-deep Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This Mountain Modern pole building delivers over 3,600 square feet of living space and is designed to easily be "connected" to any size garage, shop, or outbuilding via a breezeway.
- The 8'-deep wraparound porch encourages you to stop and enjoy the surrounding landscape, while inside, a spacious great room / kitchen combo boasts tall ceilings and a warm fireplace.
- The island kitchen provides plenty of work space and includes a veggie sink and a butler's pantry with a secondary range.
- The master bedroom considers your future needs with its main level location and offers a wet room and walk-in closet in the en suite. A sizable utility room is located next door, complete with a dog washing station for your furry friends.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks the great room below and leads to bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a Jack-and-Jill bath. A media room rounds out the second level and lends a relaxed gathering space for the kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,636 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,534 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,813 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): 6x6 post
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: post frame