Popular Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A fresh approach to a popular floor plan includes exciting details that are appreciated by homeowners in today's market.
- The exterior presents an Arts and Craft d?cor while the 9' ceiling height, mud room, butler's pantry, large 7' island with seating and turned stairs introduce elements found in much larger homes.
- The large breakfast bay offers a panoramic view to the rear yard and a dining room offers a formal space that is fun to decorate.
- A private study is a practical element in housing and the informal great room with fireplace opens generously to the great room and breakfast room.
- The master bedroom boasts a bath with whirlpool tub, double vanity, commode and shower.
- Three additional bedrooms, an open rail balcony and a built-in desk area complete this exciting home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss