Porches Front and Back
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- 8' deep porches cover the front and back of this Mountain house plan.
- Inside, the great room soars up two stories, expanding the feel of the room.
- Five people can sit at the eating bar of the kitchen island where you can grab a quick snack or chat with whomever is working in the kitchen.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has both a linear closet and a big walk-in.
- A big loft on the second floor has open railing so you can see down into the great room below.
- Bedroom 2 is especially large and both bedrooms share the hall bathroom on this floor.
- The unfinished basement has plans for a future bathroom and can be finished on your own timetable
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,949 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: N on N