Prairie Craftsman With Up To 9 Bedrooms
6 - 9
About This Plan
- Great for large families or for having lots of friends visit, this Prairie Craftsman house plan gives you up to 9 beds if you decide to finish the lower level which gives you 3 beds and a large rec room.
- The covered porch in front is extra deep making it usable as an outdoor living room. The patio in back gives you more outdoor entertaining space and is partially shaded by a pergola.
- There are two fireplaces in the home, one in the living room and another in the master bedroom.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you casual seating a lots of work space.
- The garage has room for 3-cars and has an extended area to the side giving you great storage space.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 64452SC.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Opt. Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,555 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,500 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,055 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 558 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,022 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6, 7, 8, & 9
- Full bathrooms: 5, 6, & 7
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 980 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss