Prairie Modern House Plan with Casita
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautifully designed Northwest modern home plan with Prairie style hipped roof is a great multi-generational design with its casita with separate entrance in front.
- Inside, open space is the hallmark of the main floor with the great room connected to the kitchen. There, an angled peninsula gives you both casual seating and workspace.
- The dining room is open to the foyer and great for indoor dining. The deck, accessible by sliding doors, is perfect for al fresco meals. Note the 2-sided fireplace shared by the deck and the great room.
- Upstairs, the master is accessed through french doors and has a large walk-in closet. Two more beds share the hall bath and the bonus room gives you flexibiilty to use as a playroom, study or storage.
- The lower level opens to a deck if your lot slopes, and gives you an extra bed, bath and rec room if finished.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,824 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss