Prairie Ranch Home Plan with Large Outdoor Space
About This Plan
- This one-story Prairie Ranch Home Plan places the living space in the center of the home and the bedrooms around the central gathering area, ensuring everyone has equal access to the common spaces while still having ample privacy.
- This home plan features tall ceilings throughout, with 11′ ceilings in the casita living room, great room, and study, and 9′ ceilings in the dining room, kitchen, and casita bedroom.
- A modest gallery hallway leads to the left side of the home and its two bedroom suites, utility room, and garage access, while the right side of the home is dedicated to the expansive master suite and expanded casita.
- The central portion of the home is where you’ll find the study, the kitchen with its immense pantry, the formal dining room, and the lovely great room with access to the outdoor living space through the collapsible back wall.
- The master suite has everything you could want, with a beautiful tray ceiling, sliding barn door to the master bath, separate tub and shower, and oversized walk-in closet.
- The casita at the front of the home has french door access via the foyer, and includes its own private living space, full bath, and bedroom with a 9′ ceiling. This space is perfect as a rental, extended stay guest suite, or bonus creative space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,971 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side