Prairie Ranch Home with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- You get two beds on the main level and two on the walkout in this 4 bedroom Prairie-style house plan.
- Inside, you'll be taken by the 12' ceilings in the foyer, great room and dining room. An open floor plan combines those rooms and the kitchen making it great for entertaining.
- The kitchen has a long island with counter seating and lots of work space. You can see the fireplace and built-ins from the kitchen and easily serve food indoors or out with your choice of not just one deck but two. There is a walk-in pantry accessible through the home organization center.
- The master bedroom has french door access to its own rear deck. The guest room across the home has access to a deck as well.
- Below, two bedrooms are split by the large rec room. Back patio access is gained from the rec room and the shop/storage area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,081 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,678 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,403 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 960 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"