Prairie Ranch House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Prairie meets tradition in this classic ranch home where every square inch of space is put to good use.
- A two-story ceiling greets you as you enter, and a wall of windows entices you to see the open concept floor plan at the back of the home.
- Here, a spacious kitchen includes a curved island that overlooks the great room and provides a direct view of the fireplace with built-in cabinets.
- A dining room lies to the back of the home and adjacent to the kitchen.
- The spacious master suite encompasses the entire right side of the home and includes a massive walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
- A second bedroom is found on the opposite side of the home just off the kitchen.
- A two-stall side-load garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,598 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms