Prairie Ranch House Plan with Loaded Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This enchanting, one-level house plan features a spacious interior floor plan, ideal for family and friend gatherings. The sun room and covered porch provide and indoor / outdoor living environment for all to enjoy.
- Once past the threshold, a spacious foyer opens into the great room, which opens to the kitchen with a giant island anchoring the space. The adjoining dining room boasts a large, retractable door that gives way to a sun room.
- Vaulted and step ceilings add a feeling of spaciousness throughout the home, while a den off the foyer lends a quieter space to read.
- The main-level, master bedroom provides a true retreat for the homeowner, which boasts a sitting room and luxurious en suite with dual commode rooms and vanities. Across the hall, a secondary bedroom can be found and includes a full bath.
- The entire family will delight in the lower level, complete with a wet bar in the family / game room, an exercise room, and bedrooms 3 and 4, each with their own full bath.
- The car enthusiast will appreciate the 4-car garage, which leads to a mudroom with built-in lockers and a coat closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,114 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,550 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 99' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1447 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss