Prairie Ranch House Plan with Open-Concept Living Space
About This Plan
- Neither too large or too small, this Prairie ranch house plan is perfect for a mid-size family or empty nesters. Stone on the front elevation offers texture and interest to the charming curb appeal.
- Step inside, and discover a quiet den to the left of the foyer, across from two family bedrooms and a full bath.
- The spacious great room opens to the dining area and kitchen, allowing family and friends to easily interact on a daily basis. A corner fireplace adds to the ambience, and sliding doors on the rear wall lead to a covered patio ideal for BBQ's and dining outdoors.
- A prep island increases workspace in the kitchen, and a pocket door reveals a butler's pantry for additional storage space.
- Retreat to the owner's suite for peace and quiet, which includes a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- A drop zone in the mud hall allows you to remain organized when coming or going, and a wall of hooks provides space for coats and outdoor gear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss