Prairie Ranch With Lower Level
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See pictures of this home built in our Facebook and Google+ photo albums.
- Bold stone-veneer columns draw eyes to the lofty entry. Built on a down slope to the rear, this home plan is really much larger than it looks thanks to the large walkout basement.
- High ceilings overarch the living spaces, from the entry right through the center to the rear. Entry and foyer ceilings are 13 feet high, while the vaulted ceiling in the expansive great room soars to even greater heights. Stacked windows, angling up to a low-pitched central peak, fill most of the rear wall.
- A drop in ceiling height indicates the transition between the great room and the kitchen and dining area. A curved work island/eating bar anchors the kitchen's center. Counters, cabinets and appliances span walls on two sides. Sliding glass doors open onto a covered deck.
- A passageway off of the great room leads into a short hallway. The owners' suite is at one end, storage and a utility room at the other. In the owners' suite, the roomy walk-in closet is reached via the two-section bathroom.
- The den just inside thefront door is in an ideal location for a home office. A small bathroom is just a few steps further through the foyer, across from stairs down to the walkout basement.
- At the bottom of the stairs, you find yourself in a large family room, where natural light streams in through wide windows at the rear, and sliding glass doors open onto a covered patio. Two bedrooms and a bathroom are down the hall.
- The roof has a 4:12 pitch.