Prairie-Style Home Plan with Courtyard Entry and Large Garage
About This Plan
- Sizable rooms throughout this Prairie-style home plan ensure a comfortable living space, while the large garage keeps your vehicles and outdoor toys a priority.
- The home office overlooks the courtyard entry, while the open living / dining / and kitchen areas are designed for entertaining. The oversized pantry provides enough space for a command center, and multiple outdoor living spaces separate the grilling and dining areas.
- The master suite is located just off the living room and has all of the space and amenities to feel like you are truly spoiled.
- The second floor gives you more large bedrooms, each with private baths, and a large entertainment area with a semi-covered deck through the glass sliding doors.
- Downstairs, discover another bedroom suite, powder bath, and huge rec / living room with a full saloon setup including a wet bar, serving bar, card space, home theater (or golf simulator) space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,278 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,567 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,711 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 458 sq. ft.
- Deck: 237 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 358 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 4"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1747 sq. ft.
- Count: 5 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss