Prairie Style House Plan with Contemporary Looks
About This Plan
- Walking in the front door you can choose to walk through the set of French doors to the den or proceed straight to the grand vaulted great room.
- The four panel sliding glass door at the rear of the great room extends the living area to the covered patio on sunny summer days.
- The left side of the main floor also contains the owners' suite - which features a luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower large walk-in closet and soaking tub - and secondary suite with its own walk-in closet and shower.
- Upstairs are two additional bedrooms with a jack-n-jill style bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,783 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 708 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 101' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1114 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss