Prairie-Style House Plan with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Get a big, open floor plan with this spacious Prairie-style house plan.
- The huge dining area has plenty of room for a giant table and chairs.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the huge kitchen where the island overlooks the vaulted living room fireplace.
- Most of the outdoor areas are uncovered but there's a shaded covered patio by the kitchen.
- The master bedroom gets a lovely tray ceiling and larger walk-in closet.
- It lies close to bedroom 2 which makes it ideal as a nursery.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms share two bathrooms.
- The over-sized garage has 3 super-deep bays that act as a tandem six car garage.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,447 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,593 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 6"
- Depth: 100' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1748 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss