Prairie Style House Plan With Flex Room
About This Plan
- Classic Prairie style good looks combine with a well thought-out floor plan to give you a family home that scores high with amenities.
- A storm shelter below the front porch gives you peace of mind and the flex room off the foyer can be whatever you need.
- The kitchen is beautifully positioned to take in views of the family room and the dining area.
- Sliders lead out to a covered patio where you can relax outdoors.
- Upstairs bedrooms 3 and 4 share a connected bathroom while bedroom 2 and the deluxe master suite have private bathrooms.
- Every bedroom gets a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,105 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12