Prairie Style House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Designed by the architect for his own family, this Prairie style house plan has a strong, timeless architecture that leads into large multi-use spaces.
- The enormous two-story great room has formal entertaining ability as well as everyday functionality.
- A generous study is accessible from the foyer as well as from a deck on the right side of the main floor.
- The left side of the home has a very nice kitchen, complete with walk-in pantry, and a large dining room.
- Downstairs you'll find a large rec room, laundry room and a flex room that could double as storage.
- Upstairs, three generous bedrooms are connected with a sky bridge that overlooks the great room and foyer.
- The garage is an oversized two car design with extra space for bikes or the lawn mower on one side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,264 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 785 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,416 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,063 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 602 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Truss