Prairie Style House Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- This two-story Prairie style home offers an open floor plan with functional spaces.
- The kitchen offers an angled sink, pantry cabinet and island with seating, opening generously to the dining area creating a large visual living space.
- The master suite is located on the second floor and features a double sink vanity, shower and large walk-in closet.
- Two additional bedrooms keep the younger family members close at hand.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,833 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 821 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 38' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss