Prairie Style House Plan with Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This Prairie style house plan features open living spaces with an impressive great room with a 2 story sloped ceiling and a double sided fireplace.
- The kitchen contains a large island with a breakfast bar and a massive walk-in pantry with built-in shelves.
- The dining room leads to a screened porch and covered deck that is perfect for entertaining guests.
- Need to work from home? This plan includes an office with a built-in desk.
- The master suite offers a large bathroom with his and her vanities and a walk-in shower and soaking tub.
- Just off the master bath is a massive walk-in closet with a built-in dresser.
- A large 4 car garage accesses the home through the mud room which has access to a large laundry room with its own sink.
- Upstairs you will find a large loft space that overlooks the great room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom and each has their own and walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,634 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 875 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1526 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"