Prairie Style Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- This exciting house plan combines the best of Northwest and Prairie styling, resulting in a wonderful curb appeal.
- Lots of transom windows bring in extra light, making the home bright and airy.
- The popular open floor plan is very much in evidence here and two-story ceilings rise up in both the foyer and the great room.
- A quiet computer nook is tucked away in back of the house, creating the perfect environment for the kids to do homework.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor where you can also find the laundry room.
- In fact, the master walk-in closet opens directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,279 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 853 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss