Prairie Style With Low Sloping Rooflines
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angel in our YouTube video.
- Low sloping rooflines define the prairie style design of this 2,181 square foot ranch where plenty of living space is packed with space for family and entertaining.
- As you enter, the great room directly ahead leads you to the main living area where the kitchen features a breakfast bar that draws the space together.
- The bedroom area lies to the left of the home and includes a master suite with walk-in closet, tray ceilings and a Jacuzzi tub while three additional bedrooms share the main bath off the hall.
- A 3-stall garage provides access to the laundry area where built-in lockers keeps the kids stuff under control.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,181 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,181 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 857 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss