Premium Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Stunning good looks and a beautiful roof line enhance this Shingle Style house plan that has an impressive porte cochere.
- Almost every room in the house gets a gorgeous ceiling treatment and views flow from room to room.
- All the bells and whistles have been accounted for, from the residential elevator to a banquet-sized formal dining room with a fireplace to a fabulous wrap-around covered porch.
- The very special master suite is enormous with a cozy fireplace and a huge master bathroom.
- A folding door system in the kitchen brings the outside in, as you step onto the covered porch.
- Both of the luxurious second floor bedroom suites have private decks and are connected by a balcony bridge that's open on both sides.
- This luxurious house plan is truly decked out for a high-end lifestyle.
- Related Plan: Get a walkout basement with house plan 23599JD.
- NOTE: Please allow 15 business days for delivery.
- Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,480 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss