Pretty as a Picture!
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Stone, siding and a bay window in front adorn this pretty as a picture Traditional home plan.
- The cathedral ceiling in the family room soars up to make a grand impression.
- Bookcases flank the fireplace that can be seen from the kitchen and breakfast area.
- A huge island in the gourmet kitchen has an eating bar that makes a great place for the kids to snack and visit with Mom.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite its privacy.
- The front-facing study can also be sued as a bedroom, if desired.
- Future space on the second floor awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,818 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick