About This Plan
- Done in stone and stucco on the exterior, this exquisite European house plan has a dramatic turret that holds the circular staircase.
- The beautiful roof line and decorative wooden shutters capture the feeling of an European estate home.
- Amazing sightlines begin right at the foyer where you can see the stunning curved staircase and family room with beamed ceilings.
- The beams carry through, uniting the kitchen and family dining room.
- The study gets a vaulted ceiling with beams and built-ins around the cozy fireplace.
- In the master suite, a coffered ceiling will draw your eyes upward.
- Two huge walk-in closets lie off the luxurious master bathroom.
- Even the second floor is filled with luxuries such as a dedicated exercise room, a recreation room with wet bar, a home office and two spacious family bedroom suites.
- A residential elevator carries you from floor to floor or can be used as extra closet space.
- Four dormer windows brighten the sunken bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,393 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,182 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,211 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 109' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1011 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery