Quaint 2-Bed Cottage Home Plan with Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- A cross-gable roof rests above horizontal siding and stone accents on this quaint, cottage home plan. The square footage keeps budget in mind, while still providing a comfortable floor plan for everyday living.
- The front porch welcomes you inside to the heart of the home, which combines the living room and eat-in kitchen. A large island anchors the living space, and a corner pantry lends plenty of storage space.
- Sliding doors off the dining area lead to a back deck, ideal for grilling.
- The master bedroom is forward facing, with a pocket door revealing a walk-in closet.
- A 4-fixture bath separates the master from bedroom 2, and a linen closet is conveniently located nearby.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss