Quaint Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- This luxurious, yet quaint and inviting country porch home plan offers sumptuous accommodations. From its two-story entry with angled staircase to the relaxing screened porch, this home is a masterful blend of elegance and livability.
- The lower level is an open design with very little wasted space. Flanking the two-story entry are the living and dining rooms, each measuring nearly 15'x 12'.
- Beyond the "bridge" above the entry is a 19'x17' two story family room with a fireplace.
- The spacious kitchen is open to the family room and features a breakfast bar and a built-in table in the cook top island. The laundry room includes a laundry tub.
- The master suite includes a "bayed" 14'-9" x 18'-5" bedroom and a beautiful corner his & hers bath/closet arrangement. Except for the two-story foyer and family room, ceiling heights on the main level are 9'.
- The upper level features three spacious bedrooms. Bedroom 2 has a private bath, while bedrooms 3 & 4 each have direct access to a shared bath. Ceiling heights upstairs are 8'.
- This design includes a full basement foundation with rear daylight.
- Related Plan: Need more space? See house plan 2056GA in a reversed layout (3,493 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,972 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 986 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,986 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 49' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 684 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick