Quaint Country Porch
About This Plan
- This luxurious, yet quaint and inviting country porch home offers sumptuous accommodations. From it's two-story entry with angled staircase to it's enjoyable screened porch, this home plan is a masterful blend of elegance and livability.
- The lower level is very open and quite dramatic. Flanking the two-story entry are the living and dining rooms, each measuring 14'x13'. Beyond the "bridge" above the entry is a 21'x19' family room with a corner fireplace.
- The extremely spacious kitchen is open to the family room and features a breakfast bar and a built-in table in the cook top island.
- The laundry room includes a laundry tub and space for a freezer.
- The master suite measures 19'x19' and includes a tray ceiling, direct access to the covered porch, and a his & hers bath/closet arrangement.
- The upper level features three spacious bedrooms, two full baths, and plenty of room for storage and expansion; possibly a home office.
- Except for the two-story foyer and trayed master, ceiling heights on the main level are 9'. Ceiling heights upstairs are 8'.
- Related Plan: Need less space? See house plan 2049GA in a reversed layout (2,972 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,480 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,013 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick