Queen Ann Victorian
About This Plan
- This home plan is reminiscent of Main Street USA with it's Queen Ann Victorian features including the added warmth of a front porch that wraps graciously around the corner and down the side of the house.
- Entering the foyer, you can see all the way through the house. The foyer is flanked by the formal living and dining rooms. The stairs are tucked back into the center of the house while still visible.
- The U-shaped staircase is also open to the lower level. This plan has a drive-under garage, so the open stairs provide a lower foyer which also opens to a large future recreation room spanning the entire left side of the house (not shown).
- Columns create a separation from the family room to the breakfast area while keeping that open feeling across the entire rear of the house.
- Corner windows in the kitchen look into the side yard and rear screen porch.
- The porch leads onto the rear deck which also ties into the side porch, creating outdoor living on three sides of the house.
- As you ascend the staircase to the second floor you will pass a lighted panel of stained glass on the landing, creating the illusion of a window wall. Upstairs features a four bedrooms and a compartmentalized hall bath for maximum privacy.
- The master bedroom's modified cathedral ceiling highlights a large palladian window on the rear wall. Access to a second floor deck which is the roof of the screen porch creates a perfect master retreat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,674 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 112 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- Deck: 376 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick