Quintessential American Home Plan
About This Plan
- It's the quintessential American home plan: covered front porch, dormer window, lap siding and shuttered windows.
- Inside the dream continues where this home plan provides four bedrooms and plenty of living space for the whole family. Consider the massive great room with fireplace and optional media center. It connects to the breakfast nook (which has sliding glass doors to the rear yard) and is open to the kitchen. A formal dining area is also easily accessible to the kitchen.
- A den, with ten-foot ceiling and double doors lies to the right of the two-story foyer. At the back of the main level are a half-bath and a laundry area conveniently placed near an access to the two-car garage.
- Bedrooms are on the upper level; three family bedrooms and a vaulted master suite. The master bath is designed to pamper with a spa tub, a walk-in closet with built-in shelves, a separate shower and double sinks.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 6995AM and 69698AM and a large walk-in pantry and modern farmhouse exterior with house plan 69751AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,618 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss