Railroad 3 Bed Modern Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- MORE PHOTOS: See more photos in our Google+ photo album.
- This 3 bed railroad style cottage is great for a narrow or in-fill lot at only 23'9" wide. It has a breezeway that can be any length you need attached to a 2 car alley-access garage making this work for lots of all depths.
- A shed roof shelters the front door and adds some pop to the otherwise clean exterior. Step inside and you'll enjoy the open concept floor plan.
- There is an angled fireplace in the family room that you can see while working in the kitchen. There is seating for four at the peninsula and room for a dining room table for larger crowds.
- The master suite occupies the back of the home and has two linear closets. A barn-style door opens to the bath which has a shower and a bath. Laundry is conveniently located off the utility room which is accessible from the breezeway. The breezeway makes a great spot for a patio for outdoor enjoyment.
- There are two beds upstairs and they share a bath. There is an open desk area as well.