Raised Front Porch for Rocker
About This Plan
- Steps lead up to the raised front porch on this attractive two bedroom house plan. A closet in the entry reduces clutter.
- Similarly, in the garage, stairs lead up to the main floor making grocery delivery a breeze. Stairs there go to the basement as well.
- An angled counter in the kitchen provides seating for three.
- Two bedrooms and laundry space are on the main floor.
- An unfinished basement offers storage and expansion possibilities. Alternate foundations are available.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,023 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 361 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"