Rambling 3 Bedroom Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- A rambling ranch with updated craftsman materials featuring an easy-to-build gable roof will be an impressive addition to any neighborhood.
- The traditional plan includes a great room with fireplace flanked by built-ins, a kitchen with pantry and center island and a nook with step ceiling off the back of the home.
- A formal dining room, defined with graceful pillars is located to the left of the entry while the bedroom wing is on the right.
- An impressive master suite includes a walk-in closet and an on-suite bath; two additional bedrooms lie to the front of the home and share a full bath just outside their doors.
- A 3-stall, side-load garage completes the home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,496 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 930 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss