Ranch for Family and Aging In Place
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Traditional in appearance, this ranch-style home plan gives you one level living in style. It is equally well suited for a family with children as it is for those looking to age in place.
- You enter the foyer via a recessed covered porch. Double doors on the left open into a room that could be a bedroom, den, home office, hobby room, or whatever suits.
- The hallway on the opposite side of the foyer leads to two more bedrooms, a two-section bathroom, and a pass-through utility room that links with the garage.
- Straight ahead through the foyer, you come to a window-bright space comprising of the living room, dining room and kitchen. Sliding glass doors in the dining area open onto a covered patio that could be screened if desired.
- The living room's vaulted ceiling gives a feeling of expansiveness to this space.
- Amenities in the owners' suite include a roomy walk-in closet and a two-section bathroom with a dual vanity.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss