Ranch Home Plan For the Car Enthusiast
About This Plan
- Store all your prized antique automobiles in the lower level showroom garage of this Ranch home plan designed for a sloping lot.
- A 2-car garage is on the main level and a drive-down ramp leads you to the huge lower display garage.
- There is even a full workshop to let you tinker to your heart's content.
- An enormous great room with 15' high ceiling gives your family lots of room to spread out.
- The front-facing master bedroom is vaulted and opens to the side porch.
- A balcony hall leads to the atrium and the down staircase where you can polish all those show cars!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,653 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 151 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,502 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 422 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 3280 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss