Ranch Home Plan with Alternate Exteriors
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan comes in three different exterior to suit a wide range of tastes. Each gives you a split bedroom layout reserving the core of the home for entertaining and family gatherings.
- The foyer opens to the living room and gives you views to the lanai in back. The dining room is to the right and leads you to the kitchen.
- An angled peninsula in the kitchen gives you work space as well as casual seating.
- Sliding doors in the family room open to the lanai.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a five-fixture bath. Three bedrooms across the home share two bathrooms.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 82266KA and 82267KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 57 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss