Ranch Home Plan with Pool House
About This Plan
- This beautiful Ranch home plan spreads out across 100' of living space giving you lots of room for your family.
- An arched entry hall opens to the spacious great room with its wall of windows that overlook the enormous porch area in the rear.
- Dine in the large bayed dining area with its views of the spectacular pool house with a mini-kitchen.
- A wall of windows in the pool house brings in extra light and is a great entertaining space.
- This area could easily be converted to an in-law suite with minor modifications from your builder.
- Split bedrooms separate the family bedrooms from the deluxe master suite with a bayed sitting area.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior in reverse layout with house plan 62142V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,665 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,665 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 1,010 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1008 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick