Ranch Home Plan With Shingle and Stone
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Just because it's traditional in design doesn't mean that the exterior of this ranch has to be boring. Shingle siding, a side/frontload garage, stone and double trim give this faзade an edge that won't be ignored.
- The open plan includes a large living area that includes a kitchen with breakfast bar and additional island, a great room with step ceiling and fireplace, a dining area and hearth room both of which also have step ceilings for added detail.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and pampers with a large walk-in closet, dual sinks and direct access to the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms with access to a full bath are found on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy for mom and dad.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate layout and exterior with house plan 89486AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,614 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 80' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 963 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss