Ranch Home Plan with Sunroom and Separate Lower Level Apartment
About This Plan
- This distinctive Ranch home plan has a delightful sunroom with two skylights and walls of windows on each side.
- Vaulted ceilings unite the kitchen, dining and living rooms, ao all can enjoy the fireplace.
- The master suite has a window seat and his and her baths plus two big walk-in closets.
- Two family bedrooms with a Jack'N Jill bath lie on the opposite side of the house, ensuring privacy.
- Also included is a layout for an optional basement apartment with 932 square feet of living area
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 932 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 574 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side