Ranch Home Plan with Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- VIDEO BONUS: see this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- This walkout ranch home plan features a traditional exterior with a modern floor plan.
- A spiral staircase just off the entry creates a grand entrance that continues on to the great room directly ahead.
- The kitchen lies to the right of the great room and has a direct line of sight to the fireplace flanked by bookshelves.
- An adjacent hearth room expands the space to create a large living area.
- The master suite is located on the main floor and features a tray ceiling, spacious walk-in closet with center island and dual sinks in the bathroom.
- Downstairs, you'll love the large family room with fireplace, wet bar, game room and three additional bedrooms; each with a separate private bath and walk-in closet.
- A three-stall, angled garage gives this home a dramatic exterior that is sure to command attention.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,125 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,347 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss