Ranch Home with Country Kitchen
About This Plan
- A big country kitchen can be seen all the way from the foyer when you enter this Ranch home plan.
- The whole family gets to share the open living area that runs front to back.
- Two sliding glass doors open to a rear screened porch and a large deck beyond that.
- The bedrooms are all grouped on the left wing of the home with the master suite in back.
- This home is designed with lots of storage in the form of walk-in closets, even in the garage.
- A work area gives you even more room for projects.
- Bonus space on the second floor can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,600 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Deck: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,338 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 810 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick