Ranch Home with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- The vaulted great room of this lovely Ranch home offers a fireplace and a wall of windows to brighten the space.
- Even the kitchen and breakfast nook are vaulted, making these rooms feel larger.
- A separate toilet room, double-bowl vanity, and large walk-in closet are features of the master bath.
- Bedroom #2 and #3 share a bath and are located on the opposite side of the home for privacy.
- The optional attic space above the garage offers additional square feet when completed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Entry: 63 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss